So who is this weirdo?

Hi! My name is Liam and I am a beginner birder living in Glen Massey. I first became interested in birds after a 6-month missions trip to Papua New Guinea in 2016, and my interest grew from there! I am now a member of the Ornithological Society of New Zealand and Young Birders New Zealand (OSNZ and YBNZ respectively ). So now, I'm starting this blog so I can share my birding adventures with anyone who will listen ☺.

Monday 28 August 2017

New name!

Hey all!
Following my recent trip to Northland and Auckland (post to come), I have renamed my blog, as the previous name no longer fitted. I fully intend to move further and further afield in my never-ending quest for birds, rather than be confined to the Waikato. So, influenced somewhat by recent "dips" out on Black Kites, Cattle Egrets and Australian Shelducks, I have renamed this blog to something more accurate...

No comments:

Post a Comment